Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Games with 100x the budget of Cricket 14 have clipping issues. Not something anyone should be worried about

Don't you think you set the bar a little too high?
I mean expecting glitches like that to be fixed by a BigAnt... Glitches that Rockstar, Sega, 2k, etc. sports haven't fixed....

It comes down to processing power-we decide what is important and what isn't important to spend power on

I am not endorsing them but I admire their passion.

I would ask them to say at the top that it is an unofficial page just so everyone knows.
Better post that in your official studios page stating you don't have any official page for the cricket 14. Maybe if not done so, people may feel they are getting cheated if some promises made by them won't be actually in the game and you might suffer. Moreover you can confirm that in the page itself....

Don't you think you set the bar a little too high?
I mean expecting glitches like that to be fixed by a BigAnt... Glitches that Rockstar, Sega, 2k, etc. sports haven't fixed....

Primarily, I didn't expect a glitch there at all... :)

Well, the bar's obviously high, having played games in which players pass through umpires, and balls pass through pads, etc... I hoped to see nothing of the sort in BAC14, nevertheless, this is not an issue actually, just wanted to know if this was from the final build.

I think they are from the 'other' group ;)!!

Seriously....people can call these graphics comical??? Lol!!!

Way Funnier than i thought . What I meant to say is we need realistic graphics. Looks like even ashes cricket 2009 has better graphics cuz I saw the sneak peek video. Any corrections are highly appreciated if you have one

A simple query,
What about the celebration of a batsman after reaching a hundred? will he open his helmet and greeting the applause with raising his bat?
or just a good old celebration? (AC 09,C07)

Way Funnier than i thought . What I meant to say is we need realistic graphics. Looks like even ashes cricket 2009 has better graphics cuz I saw the sneak peek video. Any corrections are highly appreciated if you have one

All youtube videos will be of lesser quality than the in game engine. And about realistic graphics, this is way better than Ashes 09. AC09's models were not so proportionate and the brightness/contrast was very minimum as someone said before.
BA 14 has more depth and colour. I think even Fifa 13/14 is not close to reality. So far the Frostbite engine has been the only thing that has brought reality on screen.
Maybe 5 years from now, EA would publish BA's title and give them the Frostbite 3(or 4 then) to develop.
Until then merge yourself with reality. I can't believe I wrote such a big reply for your comment but I just did.

It would be great if BA cricket 14's team selection menu would be similar to Fifa 13 team selection Menu's in which we would be able to see the captain of the team standing when we are selecting the team

I am looking forward to finding some of the bugs in the game, sure if there are huge problems then ross has already said he will fix them ASAP. PS It's a game in the end and in my option the best looking cricket game by a mile, also what has ashes given us in the last 2 weeks. NOTHING.:thumbs

Every screenshot say "Non-Final Screenshot", which means they are pretty old and there might be more improvements done in the game with the passage of time till the game was 100% Done! So, we should not judge "BUGS" etc on the basis of these screens yet! :) BTW Hats Off to BA Team! :cheers

Last edited:
Looks amazing!!! And the excitement among peoples can be seen here because in 2 days 1000+ post is most amazing thing I have ever seen! Hats off :clap:clap:clap

Users who are viewing this thread