Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Glad finally Troll Cricket posted this. I had requested them :D

attachment.php

And Tim Christ's video too

attachment.php

Really Glad they did. But still they should have posted a pic. They always try to get people to visit their site :facepalm

lol, so people have studied the video frame by frame :p. Anyway, as Ross said, it does not affect the gameplay at all and we don't even notice it in the real time. I remember in FIFA 13 where sometimes two of the defenders collide with each other and fall, giving opposing striker a free pass :facepalm

Ross, Don't forget to do enough things to counter piracy of the game...(You'll be very much aware of this as this isn't your first game). Here in some places, people even make cds out of patches made for c07 (actually, that's how I came to this forum for the first time, from the address on the loading screen of a patch)...
You shouldn't let people steal your hard earned money... A few softwares like Kaspersky Internet security, and 3d maya employ good mechanisms to counter piracy... The AC13 guys'll get away with it ;), as just like their beta patches last time, their DLC, which'll have most of the goodies, might be crack-proof...

----------

:thumbs
Good job mate! Looks like Ross too thanked them for that post.

And, there are already ppl rating EA C07 better than this game and asking for a download link. :facepalm

I even saw someone at Aswin's facebook page (A unit studios); thinking that AC13 and BAC 14 are C07 patches, and asking download links for them... :facepalm

Ross, Don't forget to do enough things to counter piracy of the game...(You'll be very much aware of this as this isn't your first game). Here in some places, people even make cds out of patches made for c07 (actually, that's how I came to this forum for the first time, from the address on the loading screen of a patch)...
You shouldn't let people steal your hard earned money... A few softwares like Kaspersky Internet security, and 3d maya employ good mechanisms to counter piracy... The AC13 guys'll get away with it ;), as just like their beta patches last time, their DLC, which'll have most of the goodies, might be crack-proof...

Here in Bangladesh, a single cd's is not bought real! All are pirated! All of em'! :facepalm Actually people here in Bangladesh cannot afford that much for a Cd. :(But still it is pirated! So, Ross should do something. Even I will buy Pirated Cd's if it is available! :lol

Here in Bangladesh, a single cd's is not bought real! All are pirated! All of em'! :facepalm Actually people here in Bangladesh cannot afford that much for a Cd. :(But still it is pirated! So, Ross should do something. Even I will buy Pirated Cd's if it is available! :lol

Neither funny nor something to be proud of.

You can always get it shipped from somewhere else (India for that matter) than pirate games. Gaming isn't your right, just a mere privilege if you got money for it. Piracy isn't the way out.

You can always get it shipped from somewhere else (India for that matter) than pirate games. Gaming isn't your right, just a mere privilege if you got money for it. Piracy isn't the way out.

actually I am not a gamer, to be honest! But I like Cricket! Actually Love It! And I don't Pirated Cd's to come at us! I want to buy the real one :)

if i am not wrong there should be an update for ca yesterday rt? is that released? am i missing something?

if i am not wrong there should be an update for ca yesterday rt? is that released? am i missing something?

Update delayed to next week along with licensor info

Users who are viewing this thread