Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

A quick stat for everyone -
attachment.php

Mattw can u give us the stats for number of users joined after the announcement of BAC14? i mean last november or december?

Neither talking funny, nor Proud of it! Just informing Ross about the Piracy issue! There hard-work may get wasted
If you want to pay only a few dollars for the game to not 'pirate' it, it's wasted regardless.

Where you buy the game doesn't change how much it costs to make a game. They need to sell it at a price that reflects their costs, not your financial situation.

Mattw can u give us the stats for number of users joined after the announcement of BAC14? i mean last november or december?
Registration statistics are fairly inconsistent - most new users seem to lurk a bit as guests before joining.

Ross, Don't forget to do enough things to counter piracy of the game...(You'll be very much aware of this as this isn't your first game). Here in some places, people even make cds out of patches made for c07 (actually, that's how I came to this forum for the first time, from the address on the loading screen of a patch)...
You shouldn't let people steal your hard earned money... A few softwares like Kaspersky Internet security, and 3d maya employ good mechanisms to counter piracy... The AC13 guys'll get away with it ;), as just like their beta patches last time, their DLC, which'll have most of the goodies, might be crack-proof...

-Haha. Same here :p

Vaibhav Tewatia?
Yes. ;)
Good job mate! Looks like Ross too thanked them for that post.

And, there are already ppl rating EA C07 better than this game and asking for a download link.

Yeah he did :)

More happy that some of them will now be aware that the game is coming. Thinking of doing it everyday once now, with a new screenshot. Also did on the official/unofficial cricket board pages where I had posting rights.

Just the start ;)

On the piracy issue, they can work out something like you can't replace teams on the server and have to play with the inside the box stuff ?

Last edited:
There must be a bunch of cricket fan forums and it would be great if folks could post about BAC14 on those forums as well if they are members of those forums. It would be good to raise awareness about the game coz those cricket fans would be the target consumer base for the game.

There must be a bunch of cricket fan forums and it would be great if folks could post about BAC14 on those forums as well if they are members of those forums. It would be good to raise awareness about the game coz those cricket fans would be the target consumer base for the game.

On most of the cricket forums, BAC14 is a live topic, and obviously they are following it from here, so that shouldn't be a concern. :)

i think that this game is getting really popular with indian markets i have seen other indain forums and facebook pages posting about the game... im afraid about the piracy issue as i already see people asking for download links lol... i hope this game overcomes that and does well...

Believe it will overcome piracy pretty easily. All it has to do is block access to cricket academy and online gameplay without a legal copy.

ROSS can you do one thing.
Just don't allow people to export or import players from Cricket Academy.
You need players. Log in and get it from Cricket Academy.
You need to play online. Log in and play.
To get achievements. Log in and the game will give you, your pending achievement.
Crackers will crack offline mode regardless what protection you use.
(not promoting them but truth is always bitter)
So to get the fun and authenticity most of your features should need an online log in.

has ross said anything about the release date yet or the public play session

Then it will be XBOX One! Restrictions with Internet :noway
All the games have this restriction . This is the only option to avoid piracy .

There is no point in being the most popular Cricket Game . It should be the best seller ,that matters

can someone help me how would we manage to add players from cricket acadamy to my ps3/xbox

can someone help me how would we manage to add players from cricket acadamy to my ps3/xbox

By using your user created on the cricket academy server. You will use the same username on xbox or ps3 to download.

Users who are viewing this thread