Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

I cant follow any BigAnt thread properly.Espically this thread now.I get so much posts even before i could read one and move around and do my other works.Phew!This man Ross Symos has made something!He has got something!I have never seen people posting this madly!Feeling happy for the sport of cricket!

I mean all other games do it the same way. Why complicate things? Have you heard of a console game where you connect for say online play, or a patch, DLC etc. and are prompted for a user/passwd? Makes no sense as psn id/xbox tag is enough to identify you. You may do so once to register (using online pass/activation key) the first time round to ensure you have a legal copy of the game but after that you don't need to do anthing.

I will be extremely surprised if you have to enter a user/passwd to connect to CA server from consoles. From PC, maybe yes but not from consoles.

And suppose if you purchase a PS3 copy, then how do you make the shift from using username/passwords on your Windows copy of CA Beta to the in game CA on your console that would just use your PSN id for identification? Other than this one query, your talk looks pretty probable. :)

And suppose if you purchase a PS3 copy, then how do you make the shift from using username/passwords on your Windows copy of CA Beta to the in game CA on your console that would just use your PSN id for identification? Other than this one query, your talk looks pretty probable. :)

Ross or Mike have to confirm how they have done so, but if it were me I would prompt the first time console user to enter his/her user-id and password in case he/she has a user account setup on CA server. Once you do it, it's mapped to your psn and from next time onwards you don't need to... just like your online pass/activation key.

Ross or Mike have to confirm how they have done so, but if it were me I would prompt the first time console user to enter his/her user-id and password in case he/she has a user account setup on CA server. Once you do it, it's mapped to your psn and from next time onwards you don't need to... just like your online pass/activation key.

This will make more sense and pretty logical, but don't know how hard it would be to implement.

lets just wait for a reply from ross or mike

What I best like is that batsman doesn't stand like statue.
Instead he keeps moving his feet and bat before the release of the ball.
Hats off to this new legend of cricket gaming.
Superb stuff, excellent.:cheers:cheers

Anyone else noticed the part where the umpire was just going to give no-ball(I think) but then decided against it.
Here, watch the umpire's hand (and then observe in the video):

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2013-07-28-10h48m15s173.png
    vlcsnap-2013-07-28-10h48m15s173.png
    214.5 KB · Views: 144
Anyone else noticed the part where the umpire was just going to give no-ball(I think) but then decided against it.
Here, watch the umpire's hand (and then observe in the video):

Yes probably he was going to call it a no ball. Good find.

That's really interesting. Wonder whether ross/mikey would wanna explain that or leave it as something we have to find out ourselves.

I have friends who make the train simulator (Auran) - from what I understand people love it, good bunch of devs too, nice guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread