Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Ross as far as graphics are concerned which one you would recommend, cricket 14 on ps3 or xbox, because xbox is 1080p and ps3 is 720p.

Ross as far as graphics are concerned which one you would recommend, cricket 14 on ps3 or xbox, because xbox is 1080p and ps3 is 720p.

No xbox 360 games are 1080p except for arcade titles. It's the same for PS3.

Most PS3 and Xbox 360 titles are 720p native, which in some cases are upconverted to 1080p in case of PS3 and if I'm not mistaken upconverted to 1080i in case of Xbox 360.

It's impossible to notice a difference. I flicked between 1080 and 720 on my xbox and couldn't notice a thing.

It is hard to notice without a trained pair of eyes unless you have a big tv and sitting very close to it. There are issues about upconverting also, sometimes it makes the video look slightly better while other times it makes it worse by adding too much pixels that simply was not there to begin with. All depends on the content and partially on your ps3/xbox360/upconverting dvd/bluray players' capability and in the end (the most important) how good your tv is in displaying what ever it is receiving.

P.s. also the tv (the high end ones) can do their own upconversion/scaling also. A blu ray player upscaling + a tv upscaling together does more harm than good. Find out what equipment in your system does the best upconversion and only let that device upconvert by disabling upconversion in the rest of the devices.

Last edited:
^^^
Difference between 720p and 1080p would be minimal, especially on TV sets with 40" screens or smaller, but the gameplay issues especially related to online would increase substantially for 1080p.

In my ps3 when i play IC2010 it doesnt allow me t play it on 1080p or 108i except 720.And during playing the game the field color just gets dizzy. Idk why ? :mad

I absolutely love this shot. Very Sanath Jayasuriya-esque.

hPdFAf3.gif

ross has not answeredthat many question or give details about the game maybe becouse he getting ready for this friday

You can also see the stump markings on the crease line.

Just to the right of the batsman you can see the non-striker realistically backing up. Brilliant!

I would have thought any player except the batsman/bowler moving was a bonus.... Someone should do a gif of the games side by side :p

I would have thought any player except the batsman/bowler moving was a bonus.... Someone should do a gif of the games side by side :p

Would only make sense if we had a decent footage from AC13!!! That crappy vine video hardly makes anything noticeable!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread