Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

guys i am analysing frame by frame and see the pict below and let me know, its on 14th sec of the video. ball is still visible from behind even after touching the bat...

opps little bug found..:spy

o_O bug? Could purely be frame blending from the video... which is what you get when you do frame by frame.

The game is not expected to release for at least a month so do expect a couple of bugs in the videos. I am sure they are bug testing it vigorously these day.

Another one check

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 117
The game is not expected to release for at least a month so do expect a couple of bugs in the videos. I am sure they are bug testing it vigorously these day.

I doubt. I believe the game has already been submitted and possibly even approved quite some time back. Even if they were to find some issues (like Batter instead of Batsman), I doubt there is going to be another round of submission for console versions.

yea that's true..it looks FINE in normal motion...:thumbs

guys i am analysing frame by frame and see the pict below and let me know, its on 14th sec of the video. ball is still visible from behind even after touching the bat...

If you stop just a sec after each shot you can see that's happening for every shot.
But are you gonna really pause it in between the game to see that?? In real time you are not gonna see it. Even in FIFA ball goes through LEGS, BARS, HANDS and so on.

Another one check

Are you serious??? This you cannot even see in motion, I just checked those parts and they look fine to me, every sports game has minor clipping with collisions! Can hardly notice it, let alone call it a bug.

If you stop just a sec after each shot you can see that's happening for every shot.
But are you gonna really pause it in between the game to see that?? In real time you are not gonna see it. Even in FIFA ball goes through LEGS, BARS, HANDS and so on.

True!! But surely something that BigAnt would work on their next game.....as in realtime it would look fine, however with the slow-mo replays in there....it can look bad :)!!

And on 18th sec the ball is suddenly hidden and came back

Attachments

• Ballmissing.gif
    Ballmissing.gif
    631.7 KB · Views: 83
i dont think so that the features will change due to game play level, it probably might get a bit slower/faster. But Actually, i don't mind cause i will be start playing on difficulty level after few matches SO DO YOU.... (NO FUN W/O HARD LEVEL)
:D

nahid, your signature is true? when it was announced?

go to first page...:facepalm :lol

great job ross....:thumbs i hope difficulty will be like fifa series where on legendary mode AI most of the time just destroys opposition(user)....and yes i dont think licencing is an issue..please provide us more editable tools and more updates in CA.. screens gameplay graphics all look perfect..bring it on..:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread