Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Now thats what I call a real game changer

Amazing ! the wait was worth for all the cricketing fans around !

Yes it was awesome. But to be honest I expected it be atleast 3-4 minutes. :)

The first forward defence looks a bit "jumpy" in that he goes from nothing to blocking straight away. All of the other shots look superb, especially the straight drive which looks so natural and not robotic like previous games.

Oh and that doesn't look like the MCG at all ;)

Amazing!!!! But only 30 Seconds Ross.......you tease :p!!!!!

----------

The first forward defence looks a bit "jumpy" in that he goes from nothing to blocking straight away. All of the other shots look superb, especially the straight drive which looks so natural and not robotic like previous games.

Yeah...I noticed that too!! Apart from that everything looked great though :D!!!

Oh and that doesn't look like the MCG at all ;)

i agree with you on the forward defence. but overall it is amazing. Super stuff .

Unless it comes with a link back to Ross saying it somewhere - it is wrong and you should ignore it.
Yeah fair call mate, wonder if Ross is going to report it to facebook or something.

By the way, nice to see another member from Geelong! :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread