Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

How many of you are planning to go to the play sessions held in Melbourne??:)

See Ross, this is what Aussies were looking for. Your screenshots seemed to have done the trick in the third test. ;)

In other news, there will be a public play session with Big Ant Studios staff in attendance, including myself (there's always a price to pay!) in August at EB Games Swanston Street, the exact date of this will be announced soon. Camera's and other recording devices welcome!

If you fly me there, I'll be happy to play the game and sign autographs for my fans at BigAnt... or just wait til October...

Also Question; Will there be cake at the playtest? Matt doesn't usually show up for anything less than a Chocolate Dacquoise

Also Question; Will there be cake at the playtest? Matt doesn't usually show up for anything less than a Chocolate Dacquoise
You've stumbled on the reason we haven't found a date for it yet.

...and the reason you never accept my high-tea invites at my place.

See Ross, this is what Aussies were looking for. Your screenshots seemed to have done the trick in the third test. ;)

I think it was the idea that the other game was delayed until November - huge sigh of relief all around - I know if they had my likeness in there I'd be happy for it to be delayed! :p

Start walking...

Now i wish i was in Australia :D,i would take the live camera with me to show the game to those who couldn't.

Last edited:
Fixed a careless error.

At least we know Biggs actually exists, unlike jesus the magic zombie. But if there were such things as miracles - which is about as likely as wizard spells - then I'd like Biggs to be the one to perform them, and I want him to turn my water into wine. He can then resurrect me the next morning when I'm hungover.

Users who are viewing this thread