Answers to Questions to EA Sports Producer Andrew Wilson: Part 2

highlights of game

there is any option of highlight or fall of wickets in this game like fifa :onpc

lashpash said:
there is any option of highlight or fall of wickets in this game like fifa :onpc
you should focus your views on gameplay,graphics rather than focussing on misc things mate lashpash ;)

There seems to be improvements in bowling as he said different bowlers will have different special deliveries is looking quite interesting.Let wait to see it.

Hero said:
There seems to be improvements in bowling as he said different bowlers will have different special deliveries is looking quite interesting.Let wait to see it.

how that will be implemented will be interesting to see as just feature dont mean anything
anyone remember the stamina meter from c2004

i mad at how Andrew is telling us how EA had a challenge at the AUSSIE n ENGLISH County teams etc.
if this r the only things in the game , they are the same from EA 04
how is there any NEW county thing?

i think richie benaud's voice is really dull and boring.his voice is not enthusiastic at all.

its high time EA change their commentators because commentory is also a crucial part
of the game, especially during pressure situations and crucial winning moments.

what do u guys think of it?

jimbob said:
this time they hav promised ot have official updates on the site so if the first version is good then they can make it very realistic with the patches they will make and improve over all game play and any glitches

No there will be no patches etc

what he means by that answer is the cricket 2005 website will be updated with info etc.
the game will have NO updates at all

Also when he said there will be a demo my guess is it will be a month or so after the game has been released

jdbais said:
I don't think it's that bad. We can live without these things. At least there will be a demo this time so we can try the game before we buy.

He has not mentioned when will they release the Demo... Before or after the Game release! well I think everybody knows EA.. Liars!

what we need to ask him on his face is about the a.i., we have to tell him about the poor a.i. and infinite bugs which were there in the 2004 edition. also the season and creeer mode was also promised for the 2004 edition but it turned out to be a lie. what about this time?

tutsipoppy2 said:
what we need to ask him on his face is about the a.i., we have to tell him about the poor a.i. and infinite bugs which were there in the 2004 edition. also the season and creeer mode was also promised for the 2004 edition but it turned out to be a lie. what about this time?
He probably knows about the poor gameplay of C2k4. It is not exactly a closely-guarded secret. And if you ask him how AI is going to be, you don't actually expect him to foulmouth it, do you? He is answering questions primarily for publicity for the game. He cannot actually describe the AI. The only way AI can be judged is by playing the game.

And to some of the other negative posts regarding EA, I think you should think outside of your biased vision for a few seconds. EA is not a dumb company. They have leading games in most of the popular sports in the world. They realize the competition from BLIC is heating up. They realize that C2004 had many problems. They will not feed us a sub-standard product, as this is their last chance to claim their market share. And if they do, then long live Codemasters.

I am eye to eye with you as I think Cricket2005 will be much better than 2004.Let,s wait .

Users who are viewing this thread