Any Improvements?

Quality skin. No improvements needed to it. Kudos on a job well done.

How many staff members' feet do I have to rub to request a Lancashire themed one? :)

In fact, I have just realised a possible improvement. I don't like that add reputation button; Possibly change it to something more cricket related or in keeping with the theme?

Last edited:
In fact, I have just realised a possible improvement. I don't like that add reputation button; Possibly change it to something more cricket related or in keeping with the theme?

WHM, perhaps this is where you could add that ECB logo that I was so fond of? ;)

WHM, perhaps this is where you could add that ECB logo that I was so fond of? ;)
I was more thinking to grab the one from the cricket skin and change its colour, so yet another disappointment for you (though I have another idea that can achieve it).

I was more thinking to grab the one from the cricket skin and change its colour, so yet another disappointment for you (though I have another idea that can achieve it).

If you're gonna do that, might as well grab the other icons in that area from the cricket skin.

Just used the England skin, it is really expertly made in that all the colours are in the right places, in the right proportion, bravo!

Another little thing you could possibly do to tidy up the look is the reputation colours. Perhaps you could change the positive rep colour to blue so it doesn't stand out so much? Blue positive, red negative; Goes well with the theme imo.

If you're gonna do that, might as well grab the other icons in that area from the cricket skin.
I was well ahead of you with that.

Another little thing you could possibly do to tidy up the look is the reputation colours. Perhaps you could change the positive rep colour to blue so it doesn't stand out so much? Blue positive, red negative; Goes well with the theme imo.
Good thinking, I'll do that as well.

Regardless thats its an England skin im gonna keep using it.
Im gonna any new skins matt makes and see which one i like best... Doesn't worry me what team it is, its a freash look :)

The banner up the top could do with some work though. Bit too plain IMO.

Also, can we get the cricket ball icons for the offline/online icon again? Thanks. :)

I disagree (no surprises there). The banner is a fresh change from the old one. I do feel if it could have a few English cricketers on it. Would it be possible for Matt to send me the template of the banner and I can have a fiddle with it?

Users who are viewing this thread