Any Improvements?

I second that Usman but I think it would be more recognizable as an England skin if say, James Anderson was on it somewhere.

Maybe make the "planetcricket" a tad smaller and add a player to the right of it.

Yeah, I was thinking something along the lines of that. Maybe decorate the PC text with England players maybe past and present.

Last edited:
I second that Usman but I think it would be more recognizable as an England skin if say, James Anderson was on it somewhere.

Yeah, I was thinking something along the lines of that. Maybe decorate the PC text with England players maybe past and present.

I would much prefer to see someone else's mug then James Anderson every time I am on PC.

A batsman and bowler, maybe - Monty and KP? Two popular England players.

I disagree (no surprises there). The banner is a fresh change from the old one. I do feel if it could have a few English cricketers on it. Would it be possible for Matt to send me the template of the banner and I can have a fiddle with it?
My original thinking behind not having players in the banner was to avoid complaints that a certain cricketer missed out, and to make the skin date slower (as I doubt anyone has the will to be constantly changing the banner to update the players). On another note, seeing as you probably use Photoshop, the template won't be helpful at all.

Some of those other changes should be done very soon.

You said you weren't even using the England skin so why would it bother you anyway Hooper? Or did you simply feel the need to try and wind me up?

yeah, we should get a graphics maker to make a simple banner for each country.

Ahem. :cool:

Last edited:
My original thinking behind not having players in the banner was to avoid complaints that a certain cricketer missed out, and to make the skin date slower (as I doubt anyone has the will to be constantly changing the banner to update the players). On another note, seeing as you probably use Photoshop, the template won't be helpful at all.

Some of those other changes should be done very soon.
Maybe you could uploaded a banner of your own? Everyone could make a seperate banner for themselves?

Nah, I don't think it would be possible for each user to have an individual banner. Was that what you were talking about or have I misread? Wouldn't be the first time.

You said you weren't even using the England skin so why would it bother you anyway Hooper? Or did you simply feel the need to try and wind me up?

? I'm confused. You wanna do that job?

Nah, I don't think it would be possible for each user to have an individual banner. Was that what you were talking about or have I misread? Wouldn't be the first time.

Why would it not be possible?

Last edited:
Maybe everyone can share their ideas in the sig and artowkrs thread and get the best graphic maker to design it.

The second one:p

Nah, I will use it now - since changes are going to be made, like the cricket balls online/offline and the rep thingy and New post stuff. So I will now use it.

Users who are viewing this thread