Any Improvements?

It signifies a high (or extremely low) rep level when they are brighter.

For those that didn't know, by putting spoiler tags around your text, it comes up with this. Fair cool, huh?

Last edited:
Love the new skin, well smart. Will have to wait and see the new ones. How many countries skins will be made>

I think we were shooting for just covering all the Test nations, though it really just depends on what the demand is.

Love the new skin, well smart. Will have to wait and see the new ones. How many countries skins will be made>
At least 5: India, Pakistan, NZ, Australia, England. Any more than that depends on demand (the majority of members come from, or support those 5 countries)

I like the new Rep button. Also like the change of the online/offline button as well.

Well i think the New Zealand will be pretty good :p and very dark. All the depressed people will like this one. Englands is good, and i think the Aussie one will be good, as much as it hurts me to say that.

Do an Ireland one...with a little leprechaun as the background :p

I know hard work has gone into it and thats good,

But i dont like this theme, so ill stick to the origional one :p Cant wait till the New Zealand one is released, that one ill be using ;)

I like the skin although it takes a bit of adjusting too.

I think now we should be allowed to turn off how many posts we've got if we like, that way anyone who has above 1000 won't look like a sad weirdo and also i think noobs don't like to argue with people who have got loads of posts all the time.

I like the skin although it takes a bit of adjusting too.

I think now we should be allowed to turn off how many posts we've got if we like, that way anyone who has above 1000 won't look like a sad weirdo and also i think noobs don't like to argue with people who have got loads of posts all the time.

Shut up!:p

I'm using the skin atm and it seems alrite, bit of getting used to though.

Last edited:
The skin is good, and the posts should stay...its good to see how many have got, then you can distinguish spammers :p

I can't wait for the Pakistan one, I can make their simple banner if you like for Pakistan one.

Users who are viewing this thread