Any Improvements?

Well there's not much I can think of - it still works for most users (including me) so I can't narrow it down to a specific problem.

Why don't we have a feature allowing users to modify the polls of their threads?
Because then users would modify polls on their threads.

There'd be no point letting users have polls if they could edit them at will - and I'm not sure how to let users remove polls (something I'd be happy to allow) themselves without enabling the other editing options mods have.

Well, can we have VBookie thread and discussion thread the same? It was good during World Cup. Just a thought rest depends on you all :)

can i know why does the old threads of the gfx forum are not visible?
i.e.,only one page is available

----------

even in c05 forum

You can see them using display options at the bottom. Just set the time from beginning or whatever you like.

Go here and under 'Default Thread Age Cut Off' select 'Show all threads' from the drop-down menu to view all threads.

this also happens with the cricket 2005 forum.
If it does, there is a more descriptive error message in the source code of the database error. So copy the url and then view the page source and copy that out and send it to me or another admin.

But, I'm not getting the issue and can't guess what would be causing them, there's nothing unique about the Cricket 2005 forum to make it do that.

Users who are viewing this thread