Any Improvements?

Why dont you post a screenshot which will show him what he wants :)

----------

and what he meant was this do you have this?

212jo.jpg

Copyright ?2000 - 2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

I dont know if its a silly question, but will there be an upgrade in 2012?
And also when you upgrade vbulletin, would you have a server crash or something?

Well, this ad is too scary when accessed PC in silent environment :p The sound pops on anytime which is what I am not liking :facepalm

Also I have paused the adblock and clicked the image. The sound comes even when adblock is unpaused :facepalm

27919110.jpg

Barmy?

I used to have it (Exclude posts) earlier. But, suddenly it's gone. I have tried other skins as well. No use.

Adchoice i suppose

Strange, i don't see any ads. This is tweaking insane:mad. Why do you have to discriminate like this. I want my ads :p

J.K, I'm using opera, its adblock extension works really well. Blocks all the ads, even the FB ads. It also block the video ads which sometimes youtube force us to watch.:mad

As I said earlier, I use to have it as well. Suddenly, it's disappeared.

J.K, I'm using opera, its adblock extension works really well. Blocks all the ads, even the FB ads. It also block the video ads which sometimes youtube force us to watch
In case we haven't pointed it out before - PlanetCricket is entirely ad supported, if too many people block the ads - the site simply goes offline.

Yes, some ads are annoying, we try our best to stop ads with sound or other really annoying ones - but if you block ads then the site can't keep going.

As I said earlier, I use to have it as well. Suddenly, it's disappeared.
Try changing your forum skin.

Users who are viewing this thread