Any Improvements?

Everything has to change one or the other day,we'e to move on! I'm fine with that,doesn't bother me much and hopefully will get used to it very soon.:thumbs

Can we atleast have those changed forums on mobile skin?

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but the "extra" menu in the main menu doesn't drop down on iPad, so there's no easy way of getting into vbookie/FC etc..

On mobiles, you have to hold it long until you get options like 'open in new tab', etc. Should be the same on iPad too, shouldn't it?

Although the issue is now resolved about Cricket Heroes appearing on the mobile website, I would like if we had LAST link for moving onto the last page of the thread. We just have next and previous option right now

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but the "extra" menu in the main menu doesn't drop down on iPad, so there's no easy way of getting into vbookie/FC etc..
Well you're welcome to buy me an iPad for testing the site on it - but it is certainly an issue I'm keeping in mind with the skin currently in development, as there do seem to be a decent amount of visitors using iPads or touch devices that aren't suited to the cut down mobile style.

Although the issue is now resolved about Cricket Heroes appearing on the mobile website, I would like if we had LAST link for moving onto the last page of the thread. We just have next and previous option right now
Will look into it.

Well you're welcome to buy me an iPad for testing the site on it - but it is certainly an issue I'm keeping in mind with the skin currently in development, as there do seem to be a decent amount of visitors using iPads or touch devices that aren't suited to the cut down mobile style.

iPad
There you go, your shiny new iPad. I billed it to the company, so I believe you'll be taking care of the payments..

Don't think this is high priority, but certainly feel it's a very trivial issue, like a missing closing tag or something, considering the other menus are working fine.

considering the other menus are working fine.
What about the extra and follow menus? If they also don't work, then it might be that the first lot are linked to something while the others are just names. I can solve that with a dummy link, provided the others don't work.

Users who are viewing this thread