Any Improvements?

Yeah , don't change them please !

While smileys are still on topic, I'm posting these over here. We had some talk recently about smileys within the staff about having new ones. Although most like the current set, still have your say on these. The set isn't complete but it will be if there's positive response.

Angry_zps28028293.gif
th_Facepalm_zps38db643b.gif
th_Grin_zpsd9102b93.gif
th_Happy_zps2fb78316.gif
th_P_zpsb939f09c.gif
th_Sad_zps34555251.gif
th_Sad2_zpsf9afb463.gif
th_Smile_zpsaa9c9f67.gif
th_Tired_zpsc0989e33.gif
th_Wink_zpsaa3fe00d.gif
th_Worried_zps87108697.gif

Can't you just add a single poop,on my humble request please :rolleyes or what about a "poker face" smiley like

poker_face_smiley_postcard-r2736e890cc924b9dbd6de87675d5b181_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

Last edited:
My PM notification is very slow,it doesn't pop up although my internet is just fine.I have to click it,is the PM notification disabled or something?

Could not access Planet Cricket from today Morning

I tried to access PlanetCricket.net today but site was not accessible.
.I checked on 'downforeveryoneorjustme.com' it was showing the server was up. I checked the site yesterday morning , it was all fine.But could not acess the site from morning While I was easily able to browse through all other sites
Could somebody tell why it was happening?

ALSO:Sorry, If I broke any rules but I was able to access the site using a proxy

EDIT:Same problem as Simon says above

Last edited:
I can only suggest asking your ISP to investigate it for you. If you can access the site using a different internet connection or proxy, then it's an issue with the interconnect between your ISP and our server.

What is the need of like button when there is Thank button?
Why not sync both of them?

Why not sync both of them?
That's happening in the extremely near future.

We got a new feature as part of an upgrade done for other reasons.

Edit: That's now done, though you may see remnants of the old system for a little bit of time while the changes filter through.

The main benefit is the fancy new 'likes tree' - which shows you all the posts in the thread receiving likes, and those which were the most liked. The main application for this will probably be highlighting the best downloads in a thread or the most helpful response to a question, as you can easily look up the most liked post and go to it.

I preferred the Thanks system. It was nice and clean. Moreover thanks and like system are practically same, why change? Why do everything have to be like facebook?

Moreover thanks and like system are practically same, why change?
Because,
We got a new feature as part of an upgrade done for other reasons.

We'd previously used an extra addon to do the thanks button, but now it's included as part of another one we use, so we don't want to double up where we don't need to.

Yes, I know people hate change.

Users who are viewing this thread