Any Improvements?

It does, just it works slightly differently - if you go to your profile there's an option to view thanks received.

Yep, seen that!!
But when I go to the User CP, it neither adds to my points, nor the entry for which the thanks has been made is displayed, since the new system has been implemented.
If that system has been removed, why not just vanish it from the User CP as well!!

If that system has been removed, why not just vanish it from the User CP as well!!
While it is usually full of 'thanked post', the thing you see in the user CP is 'reputation' not specifically the thanks system.

The newer thanks system should continue to give a single reputation point per thanks given.

Ohkay, but without updating in the User CP I guess!!
Correct.

An option that we have to give you a notification for liked posts has been turned on - I know this might be annoying, so there is an option to turn it off in the User CP - click that link and select the 'Disable Likes Notifications' option.

1,069 notifications I got when I logged in , I thought that some unknown people hacked admins accounts . :p

Remained offline for a day and received 2835 notifications! Boy, I am famous! :D

Went through some posts with members mentioning a change in heart symbol? How about a simple thumbs up? Technically, its different from facebook 'Like' symbol as well and is a common gesture to approve/support something.

Users who are viewing this thread