Any Improvements?

He's certainly not "the" Mark.

Good I wouldn't want to be. Placing people above other people because of their names is wrong and I am glad not to be called "the" Mark even though I am Markkkkk

For that there's this addon, but being able to turn off the notifications is part of the paid product (?24.95) - so it'd be a matter of enough people wanting the tagging functionality for us to decide to spend the money on it.

Also, there's improvements in the button style now available, so feedback on that is again appreciated.

Give the free version a shot I say. If people find it annoying, which I genuinely feel that they wouldn't, disable or uninstall it.

Give the free version a shot I say. If people find it annoying, which I genuinely feel that they wouldn't, disable or uninstall it.
I use a few forums with it turned on, I personally don't mind it - but I'd want to turn most of the functions off on here because of the huge amount of notifications it would result in for me.

If we added it, we'd be adding the pro version - so if a few more people are interested in the features it would bring, then it's something we'd add.

Or to put it another way: It's Colin or Phil you need to convince.

MattW,when we delete a VM,why do we get a message saying "This message has been deleted".Why cant it just vanish like normal without anything?

MattW,when we delete a VM,why do we get a message saying "This message has been deleted".Why cant it just vanish like normal without anything?
Because you're a moderator of your own profile, therefore you see all the deleted posts on it like moderators see for threads. I could possibly look at hiding the message.

Because you're a moderator of your own profile, therefore you see all the deleted posts on it like moderators see for threads. I could possibly look at hiding the message.

Well i dont think we need to know what we deleted MattW.If you dont mind try to just clean it totally.Looks better,anyways we cannot get back a deleted message,so i dont find any point to have that.

The new button style mentioned previously has now been made the default. It's an odd thing for me to say, but I quite like how it looks on the Cricket Style - but it's an improvement all round over icons I made in a few minutes years ago.

It has been tested as much as I can - but if you have problems/don't like change, the old buttons are available in the 'PlanetCricket Green Legacy' and 'PlanetCricket vB' styles.

While partly it's change for changes' sake, there should be a minor improvement in initial page load times, and it is also slightly better for the server.

There's a known issue with the mutli-quote button not lighting up the background - I'll try to get that sorted shortly.

If you have another issue, make sure to take a screenshot of it (the snipping tool is very helpful) and to let me know your browser/OS. Try Ctrl-F5 or clearing your cache first!

Definitely not liking the round edges button in Cricket theme.
9ik1

Yes, but I like how they were separated from each other. Now they are all integrated in one shape. Previous one looked clean IMO.
Colin as cricket style czar can make a decision. As I mentioned, I really like it the way it is, and it's a little bit easier to make the rounded edges on the whole shape than on particular buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread