Any Improvements?

For that there's this addon, but being able to turn off the notifications is part of the paid product (?24.95) - so it'd be a matter of enough people wanting the tagging functionality for us to decide to spend the money on it.

Also, there's improvements in the button style now available, so feedback on that is again appreciated.

I have not tried anything too much but the "Thanks" button refuses to work for me.

Did we have the multi quote button before? It doesn't work for me!
And neither does the thanks button in the button test theme!

Did we have the multi quote button before? It doesn't work for me!
Yes, but it only works when you press the 'post reply' button - use the quick quote one if you're using Quick Reply.

Yeah, the thanks button seems to be broken, working on it.

Yes, but it only works when you press the 'post reply' button - use the quick quote one if you're using Quick Reply.

Fine, got it! Never used it before though, as we have the 'quote selected text'! Not sure what is the use of 'multi quote' anyway?

Fine, got it! Never used it before though, as we have the 'qoute selected text'! Not sure what is the use of 'multi quote' anyway?
Well some people want to go through many pages of a thread and quote posts - whereas the quick quote is easier on the one page.

I have not tried anything too much but the "Thanks" button refuses to work for me.
+1
"An error occurred" tried it on Google Chrome, default theme.

If you refresh the thanks button should work again now. It should also be properly aligned.

Looks all good. :thumbs

If you refresh the thanks button should work again now. It should also be properly aligned.

Working now.

The pages are taking too much to load all of a sudden. It has do with my browser or the forums because it was working half an hour or so back.

I would like to approach you with the problem that my status possesses. I think I shall/should have a new name thingy under my name :thumbs I think Matt should decide because "Matt knows Mark"

Who are you again?

I feel heartbroken... after all we've been through </3

Okay well basically it wasn't us it was me annoying you and you telling me to stop but still, that hurts man

Users who are viewing this thread