Any Improvements?

The new buttons look good. More importantly, they have a little hover effect which makes them far better than the old ones. :thumbs

The Thanks button seems to have a margin of atleast a pixel from the top, thus, it is not aligned at the top or bottom.
They look good, I think it's like the style some years back.
Could the icons in the images be of higher resolution?

----------

The multi-quote button doesn't change colour when clicked.. Both the plus and minus images have the same background. Would be better if it could change colour, much easier to notice.

----------

Oh, and also just noticed, the button on the very right (quote) just gives the following output:
Code:
[q uote=Abhas;2545130][/q uote]
Q uote should be read as quote.
Shouldn't it also include the text? This is the same with planet cricket green new.

The 'Quote selected text' icon doesn't work for me . :spy

The Thanks button seems to have a margin of atleast a pixel from the top, thus, it is not aligned at the top or bottom.
I was worried someone was going to mention that. The problem for this and the multiquote thing is that part of the issue is that they are dealt with by scripts, which makes it so that it's hard for me to test to make them work better in the background without impacting the regular styles.

Basically I'd need to modify the scripts that just swap out images on click to change the class of the span.

I spent about half the time working on this on trying to figure out the one pixel issue with the thanks button. Annoyingly half the time it all aligns perfectly.

Shouldn't it also include the text? This is the same with planet cricket green new.
You have to select some of the text in the post, click it and it will send that down to the quick reply box. It works fine for me in both styles.

You have to select some of the text in the post, click it and it will send that down to the quick reply box. It works fine for me in both styles.
Awesome! Never knew this. Works perfectly.

I was worried someone was going to mention that. The problem for this and the multiquote thing is that part of the issue is that they are dealt with by scripts, which makes it so that it's hard for me to test to make them work better in the background without impacting the regular styles.

Basically I'd need to modify the scripts that just swap out images on click to change the class of the span.

I spent about half the time working on this on trying to figure out the one pixel issue with the thanks button. Annoyingly half the time it all aligns perfectly.
It's not such a great deal. I just mentioned it thinking it was oversight.

Another thing I just noticed, the mouse hover is not working on any icon apart from the multi-quote one.

Maybe you could include a condition checking the theme, and offset the margin on this particular theme?

----------

Its actually fine. Try out again.
On the "Planetcricket Button Test" theme?

Yeah, because its called 'PlanetCricket Green Light' :P
The Green Light style is supposed to look like that - it's the main style with most images turned off. I suggest using the Mobile Style instead of it as I've not tried to keep it up to date at all.

Users who are viewing this thread