Any Improvements?

smiley-confused004.gif
smiley-confused013.gif
When sending a PM tick "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Itemsfolder".You will find it in under Miscellaneous Options.

When sending a PM tick "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Itemsfolder".You will find it in under Miscellaneous Options.

Got it. It was under 'Private Messages' sub-option under 'Edit Options'. Thanks people.

I just received a PM and two VMs with the same text. Seems like a bug there

Edit: The VMs say "This Message is Moderated". What do I do? The notifications don't go either

Yeah, basically the auto-mod queue that applies to new users to catch spambots before they hit the forum applies to VMs as well - but you have moderation powers on your own VM wall so you can see them before they are 'approved'.

I'd assume the person just sent it twice because they don't have moderation powers on your wall so can't see their sent message until it is approved.

When I select 'Approve Messages' I get a message saying 'You did not select any valid messages' although the message is selected.
I just sent you a VM and unapproved it - try it on that one. Simon approved the message you were talking about previously.

Mattw,i feel that the Thanks button should be changed to Like button because for some posts we would like to like it but saying thanks looks different.So if you can,kindly do it.:thumbs

Mattw,i feel that the Thanks button should be changed to Like button because for some posts we would like to like it but saying thanks looks different.So if you can,kindly do it.
By the same token I'm sure there are posts you are thankful for but don't like.

You can 'Thank' them for making a post you 'Like'.

I have a poignant and professional suggestion; Unban Naveenncc.

I have a poignant and professional suggestion; Unban Naveenncc.

Maybe making a petition against the banning of Naveen will cause these foolish mod to give us succes

Users who are viewing this thread