Any Improvements?

You're using the old style, the new ones have a new layout.
Oh, alright. Will have a check using the new style.

please change the spelling of the [color] tags to [colour]. Its a little bug-bear of mine that I deal with because US English is the language of the rest of the Internet, but here since colour is the correct spelling in British English, Australian English and I think Indian English, so it would make sense to change it if possible...

Vbulletin is American software. Over-riding it, or adding "colour" as well would be possible but probably involves unnecessary template/code modification. Matt or Abhas will advise...

I'm sure it can be done. Rather than changing the spelling, we can possibly add both. People who like to be correct can use colour, lazy ones can keep using color.
Will have a look into it.

COLOUR

COLOR

Done :D

----------

Users can use either
Code:
[colour="colour name"]text[/col our]
or
Code:
[color="colour name"]text[/color]
If however, you use the dropdown list, it would still show
Code:
[color="colour name"]text[/color]

Last edited:
Umm...how do you access the new red style like the screenshot posted above by simon?

I am still in the green site mode and I am getting the annoying ad at the top

Umm...how do you access the new red style like the screenshot posted above by simon?

I am still in the green site mode and I am getting the annoying ad at the top
At the bottom of this page(or any page on this website), there's a selection window given. You can chose the style which suits your taste, Simon is using the "Bangladesh Style Testing" theme in the screenshot posted above.
Here's a screenshot which might help you locating the selection window:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 56
I clicked on the one of the Steam account icon (below the display pic) of one the users and that link opened in the same tab thereby forcing me to navigate away from PC.

Wouldn't it be better to have the anchor tag with a
Code:
target="_blank"
attribute? That way the user stays at PC and gets the new link opened in a new tab as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread