Any Improvements?

How to use 'Events Reminder' option?
You don't.

That option is for the Calendar functionality of the forums, which isn't used, therefore no events exist to be reminded of.

--

A New Zealand Testing style is now available for those of you who either like New Zealand or just want a black background when using the forums. Let me know what you think!

:clap
^
Why does this guy stop clapping after approximately 17 seconds?

As there are many league members here, and we have to be ready to post around 4-5 posts with the league banner for the team information and other stuff. Instead of doing all this fuss, can you add an option to reserve around 5-10 posts in our thread?

Quoting is so slick in the NZ Testing style... I have no idea how anyone could use any other style, that black rocks. Maybe rejig a 'PlanetCricket Black' style if folks can't admit to NZ being the right choice?

On the PlanetCricket Mobile version, the 'date posted' colour is blue, could that be changed to grey or something? Blue seems odd... Better yet, maybe a PC.net 'Black' mobile version?

There has been lots of changes recently and it has made me wonder if there are new smilies on the way? :spy

@ Mentioning someone here is like having a conversation in a crowded room at a party and then yelling at the top of your lungs to get a specific persons attention who's on the other side grabbing a hors d'euvres from the catering table...

Birthday Invitation List:

MattW
Dutch
Snowy
Barmy

We got all the national country flags on the smilies list, but can we also get a fantasy Planet Cricket flag please?

Users who are viewing this thread