Any Improvements?

Experienced something. Site is not been slow, surely. As usually, each page is taking few seconds to load. Notifications, links & extras redirecting me to User CP and Community (nojs=1#community). Usually I can see some sub options when I click it. I think its about javascript or java software which is not working perfectly...?

----------

Also: I can't change the theme and the whenever I'm posting that particular page is reloading to appear that post..

Nothing wrong with your computer, there were some changes made which might have affected this. Thanks for the heads up, we'll have a look into it.

Experienced something. Site is not been slow, surely. As usually, each page is taking few seconds to load. Notifications, links & extras redirecting me to User CP and Community (nojs=1#community). Usually I can see some sub options when I click it. I think its about javascript or java software which is not working perfectly...?
Is that still happening now?

I was just wondering what is the reason behind not adding tapatalk integration?

just asking,after reading quite a lot of old posts of yudi about tapatalk

integration...It is a modern era man,it is not about wasting few milliseconds on

opening a browser but a sort of convenience and feel about interacting with

forums ,He is right you know...

A personal question, but do you and Matt make any money from this site?

So how does this whole setup work....who actually owns PC domain ....how does it sustain itself..... would be nice if someone sheds some light on that....

So how does this whole setup work....who actually owns PC domain ....how does it sustain itself..... would be nice if someone sheds some light on that....
PlanetCricket is owned jointly by the former admins Ste and Sangam as well as the current admins barmyarmy, zimrahil and myself. We operate on revenue from the advertising we display on the site, which covers the cost of hosting, domains, etc.

Wait, what?

attachment.php

Attachments

• What.png
    What.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 96
If you're in a 'live thread' and more than one new post appears it doesn't load in the post count information. It's normal.

Users who are viewing this thread