Any Improvements?

Any particular reason why the "Last edited by" message is kept on display below the posts which have been edited? A normal member won't be able to see what was edited and apart from the staff, only the owner can check the history of the edit. So could it be kept hidden :D The footer feels clean in that sense.

Argh! The irony!

Last edited:
Any particular reason why the "Last edited by" message is kept on display below the posts which have been edited? A normal member won't be able to see what was edited and apart from the staff, only the owner can check the history of the edit. So could it be kept hidden The footer feels clean in that sense.
The fact a post was edited is relevant in a lot of cases, say someone is running a draft in a league, if someone could silently change their post, that's a bad thing.

Most of the time edits are minor and inconsequential, but there is no way of distinguishing them.

PlanetCricket is owned jointly by the former admins Ste and Sangam as well as the current admins barmyarmy, zimrahil and myself. We operate on revenue from the advertising we display on the site, which covers the cost of hosting, domains, etc.

This should be your stock replay when someone asks why they can't type all their posts in pink comic sans.

EDIT:

Note from MattW: This will be Biggs' last post on PlanetCricket. ComicSans insta ban

Missed it by that much...

hi is there possibility to add twitter embedding in the forum, would be easier to share tweets related to a topic or twitter commentary

hi is there possibility to add twitter embedding in the forum, would be easier to share tweets related to a topic or twitter commentary
I've looked into it in the past, but the way the twitter embed code is structured means it isn't possible on the forum.

Wanted to thank grkrama, but found it missing. Intentional or bug? Attaching SS for reference - right at the bottom of the page

Attachments

• thanks.png
    thanks.png
    326.3 KB · Views: 14
Anything loaded in a 'live topic' (as in posts that pop up after the page is loaded) requires a refresh before the thanks button appears.

Yep. It did come back after a refresh.

Been fiddling around with the skins? I use the England skin but logged on this morning to the default one.

Users who are viewing this thread