Any Improvements?

The Notifications for Thanked posts,Mentions & Quotes is not disappearing even though we see the original posts of them while surfing.Hence we have to click the Notifications and see them then only the Notifications for them disappears so admins can you guys solve this issue.

The Notifications for Thanked posts,Mentions & Quotes is not disappearing even though we see the original posts of them while surfing.Hence we have to click the Notifications and see them then only the Notifications for them disappears so admins can you guys solve this issue.

This is not facebook.

^ No it is not, but he does have a point.

It appears that I can't find out where I'd accumulated 38,000 vCash, despite only winning one and losing two of my three bets before today. I'm guessing it was a donation as I certainly hadn't got the cash from winnings.

Unless I'm missing something obvious, is there a way of implementing a way of finding out where (or whom) you got that money from?

There's a daily amount you get for logging in, so if you're on here every day and don't do anything with it, you'll eventually have it build up to something big.

Thanks. I thought that you only got your base total of 100 and had to build it up from there, but I mustn't have read the descriptions on the vBookie part of the forum properly.

@MattW Please answer this ^.

That's just how it functions.

You can turn the notifications off entirely here for mentions/quotes and here for thanks.

Yeah I also wondered on the same that Arun has mentioned but I realized it only when I logged in to desktop browser(where all the posts in notifications were already viewed by me in mobile). Good that they don't have visibility in mobile skins :)

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but is it possible to allow three or four word searches in the advanced search? I find that it becomes difficult to search for specific things when all my words have to be above four letters long. Especially if the words I want to use aren't very common.

Users who are viewing this thread