Any Improvements?

That's perfectly what I wanted! and tags are fine!

TestingAny improvements. Btw @MattW were these tags i.e. and there since long or did you add them just now?

I am using PlanetCricket England style on my phone, which I have been doing for months with no problem. However, for the last 20 minutes, every time I click on a new page on PlanetCricket, an app called "Game of Wire- Fire Age" opens in the App Store. Any ideas on why this is happening or how to stop it?

I've also tried the green style and closing safari from the cache, but the app keeps popping up.

I am using PlanetCricket England style on my phone, which I have been doing for months with no problem. However, for the last 20 minutes, every time I click on a new page on PlanetCricket, an app called "Game of Wire- Fire Age" opens in the App Store. Any ideas on why this is happening or how to stop it?

I've also tried the green style and closing safari from the cache, but the app keeps popping up.

Same thing happening here iphone and ipad!

Are you able to get back to the forums and view the ads that are shown on the page?

I'm looking into it in the meantime - I've found some reports of it on other sites that should help track it down.

Okay - I think I've tracked it down and blocked it from appearing - though I don't have direct access for the ads for Australian visitors so they may still linger.

can you remove the cheers emoticon? it's more misused than any other and when i see it i get all stabby...

Okay - I think I've tracked it down and blocked it from appearing - though I don't have direct access for the ads for Australian visitors so they may still linger.

It's still happening every now and again. The advert at the bottom of the page when it happens is also Game of War- Fire Age.

Can't just stop this Mai navigation hum Coingress advertisement. Its irritating to see Mr. Bhondu everywhere.

On my Ipad 4 visiting the site I keep getting directed to Feckin "Jelly Splash" in the App Store; very, very annoying......anyone know why and how to stop it?

Using "Planet Cricket Mobile" on tablets and phones does the trick with the weird ads on iOS and Android that occasionally pop up. Also, if you use Avast! Anti Virus you can disable the ad function entirely via a plugin in Firefox. Although, to help Matt pay the bills I disable that functionality now and then and click the cake advertising that pops up...

can you remove the cheers emoticon? it's more misused than any other and when i see it i get all stabby...

All emoticons could be restricted until you learn how to use them appropitely in social situations. :cheers

Strange that I only get pop ups of midgets smearing peanutbutter into each other's cleavages....why is that??

Barmys hacked your computer.... It's his kryptonite.

Users who are viewing this thread