Any Improvements?

When I log in, a message comes up telling me "Could not find phrase 'invalid_redirect_url_x'." When I refresh the page, I am now logged in, but I'm wondering why it comes up is all.

I was wondering if you would make it possible for us to see the post we reported in the past. At the moment, when we click on the link where it says 'You reported XYZ's post' it leads to where it says 'File Not Found'.

I was wondering if you would make it possible for us to see the post we reported in the past. At the moment, when we click on the link where it says 'You reported XYZ's post' it leads to where it says 'File Not Found'.
You'll need to just copy the link and put forums/ into the link - I've attempted to fix that, but it would only be for new reports.

You'll need to just copy the link and put forums/ into the link - I've attempted to fix that, but it would only be for new reports.

Thanks. It is working with the post I reported yesterday.

attachment.php

Getting this error since mornign

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 87
I strictly well known that quantity doesn't matter in posting. But still interested to know something about newly arrived Associated Cricketers.:D

It's the "This Guy Gets It" folk you really gotta worry about... ;)

Can there be a 'Give away a custom rank' competition?
I wanna be somenthing like, 'New King of Cricket 07 Overlays' or 'On a quest to save Biggsbubs'

Custom ranks should only be for funny people, or people who have done something to deserve them.

Missing the old funny April fools day of PlanetCricket. :noway

Users who are viewing this thread