Any Improvements?

I know that it might not be the right place for posting it but please that me tell how can I change my thread's title. Please do help me.

Edit the first post of the thread.

Click on the thread name in the main forum :)

I vote a rule to enforce indexing downloads.
I hate it when I go onto an unindexed thread!

While I agree, that does take quite a bit of time and attention to detail. It was pretty laborious keeping my AC09 thread up to date, especially once I started getting fancy about images and whatnot. I agree it can be hard to find specific older stuff in some threads, but it's fair to say the majority of the really good mod guys keep their threads indexed and up to date, but doing it right and visually pleasant is time consuming...

...maybe not something everyone has the time and energy for, especially the newer guys.

Noticed when browsing using the mobile version of the site, any pages that have YouTube videos embedded in the post shunts everything to the left of the screen, very small text and the video embed is "full size" for lack of a better term.

I'd post a screen grab but I fear I'd "Ross it" from my mobile, but I'm browsing on an iPhone 5 in Safari, using PlanetCricket mobile... Anything with YouTube embeds on the page are messed up.

N00b, just use the spread the fingers zoom, even the guy that can't take pictures knows that :p

Noticed when browsing using the mobile version of the site, any pages that have YouTube videos embedded in the post shunts everything to the left of the screen, very small text and the video embed is "full size" for lack of a better term.
Yeah, the issue was a fixed size embed of the YouTube video, it's a certain size normally, which is fine for viewing on a normal monitor - but way too big for a phone.

This is now fixed, however will only be for new videos in new posts. Should look something like this:
Cjmb1aN.png

Yeah, the issue was a fixed size embed of the YouTube video, it's a certain size normally, which is fine for viewing on a normal monitor - but way too big for a phone.

This is now fixed, however will only be for new videos in new posts. Should look something like this:
Cjmb1aN.png
How did you take those screenshots?
What app did you use?
I can't find any good screenshot apps on the Windows Phone store.

Users who are viewing this thread