Any Improvements?

And it isn't intended to be.

I strongly doubt any person would substantially modify their posting behaviour because of an arbitrary rank, especially given the implication that it makes of the reverse - that people are somehow deliberately posting worse because they don't get stars next to their name if they post well.

We do have the usertitles that adjust based on post count - and while there's no direct indicator of relevance and quality - if you manage to post quantity to get a high up rank on those automated titles, you've managed enough quality not to get banned or mod-queued or get a large number of deleted posts in the process.

We already have users that put 'Thank this post if you like it' in their sig to try and encourage thanks, that would get considerably worse of an issue if they actually meant something.

Regardless, if you care, there's a table here that you can sort by the number of thanks received or by thanks per day. It's not going to form the basis of any indicator on posts however.

Thanks for the table, what can I do with all that vCash? It's not like I can enter the spot the ball competition :)

I prefer the proposed cake/unicorn/monkeyfart system proposed by that guy earlier up the page. I think it was @Biggs. Also, @blockerdave and @BigAntStudios need to get a room

13 and 11 posts per day ...you'd think Ross was the one asking for the release date all the time!

we also have the two highest thanks per day, which certainly in my case proves if you throw enough spunk on the wall some of it sticks...

I have suggestion the banned user on this forum can upload there mods via contact a mod? it just a suggestion

Then what's the point of banning them? They are banned because they do not follow the rules and do not deserve to be on the site. Some plagiarize, some blatantly disregard instructions..
Contact a Mod forum is there for a reason, which doesn't include showcasing your downloads.

I have one more Suggestion. the Administrator's can read other member PM. this will stop Illegal activities. the admins can read the other user PM when server detect illegal activity in PM. this is good idea?

Last edited:
...you say like they don't already read em. Also, what kind of "illegal activity" happens via PM's on a cricket forum? Or is @barmyarmy trying to push those dodgy derivatives again?

if you ignore someone, why are they allowed to post VMs on your page?
Because ignore lists are private the software is designed so that people can't find out about being on someone's list just by posting on their wall and having it fail.

Some people might not want to disclose the fact they are ignoring someone, so all the interaction functions appear as normal.

You have the option to set VMs to only be from contacts/friends/moderators, which might be suitable.

i know this isn't quite the right thread for it, but i am struggling to find the bit where i can edit notifications...

i know this isn't quite the right thread for it, but i am struggling to find the bit where i can edit notifications...

You can enable/disable notifications from 'Messaging & Notifications' section that will be found here.

Users who are viewing this thread