Any Improvements?

Just awesome matt. saw the control panel. Its awesome . Is it possible to make visible poll in mobile version?

----------

I think Abhas meant Multiple Quoting.

Is it possible to make visible poll in mobile version?
It's possible - but the goal is to keep it minimal on a mobile - I can't think many polls are that important that you need to see them on your phone when viewing a thread.

It's possible - but the goal is to keep it minimal on a mobile - I can't think many polls are that important that you need to see them on your phone when viewing a thread.

Ya, thats right. liked new style of making availability of Control panel in mobile. thanks :thumbs

I like that I can now see my infractions in mobile view... I feel like you had me in mind when adding that functionality.

When I was new on this forum, it took a lot of time to understand different features of this site.
So,
Do include a tutorial page (along with the Rules page) for newcomers, telling in detail about all the features, i.e. starting from how to make a post and other features like fantasy cricket, vBookie etc.

...preferably as an ebook.

...also include topics on "how to work the internet" and "alt-F4 equals win"

Matt, thanks for adding 'UserCP' in mobile. Liking the changes done in mobile skin.

Also not sure how I landed up on FC section in mobile mode but it showed me something like attached image. Not sure whether any experimentation is going on but if FC option comes, it would be just a fabulous compatibility with smart phones. Not a big worry of not having it though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 22
Well, this is really cool:
attachment.php

Especially the logo

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 101
If you tap on the number does it try to send you to the dialer/contacts app or something? It might be the iPad seeing a seven digit number and thinking you can call it and turning it into a link.

It doesn't do that on the desktop Safari so I can't test further.

edit: @Simon - made a few changes, see if it is good now.

Users who are viewing this thread