Any Improvements?

*Biggs graciously approves of this textual statement* Hashtag dot com.

I know I will get the game and tweak with every file until I find some way of making an amazing mod(unlike my overlays!)

Now use that sentence worded as an improvement for PlanetCricket...

The only thing that I've got is that while he's completely breaking his copy of the game, he won't be posting and that'll be an improvement for the PlanetCricket forums?

If it isn't too much trouble, can we have some padding between
firstnew.gif
and the thread creator's name? Or may be don't have the thread creator's name as anchor link?

There have been many occasions where I wanted to click on
firstnew.gif
, but ended up clicking the name which redirected me to the user's profile.

2075hu1.jpg

Last edited:
If it isn't too much trouble, can we have some padding between and the thread creator name?
Good idea, I click usernames by accident all the time as well (worth noting for those of you who panic and think you're about to be banned/promoted if I view your profile). How does it look now?

You've removed it? There's no icon for me now.
I echo his point, that's the only thing I need to zoom the page on my phone for.

----------

Oh wait. There was no unread post in that forum.:facepalm

----------

Maybe align the name with the thread title?

Yeah, that'll be a font thing. I can't just put a specific pixel size because that too is slightly different in the various rendering engines. Hopefully it solves the problem of hitting the wrong link though.

Of course the mobile style has the whole link go to the new post - so obviously that's even more convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread