Any Improvements?

Out of curiosity, does the staff have control over what type of ads gets displayed when someone visits the site? Of late, I seem to be getting totally unrelated ads (though rare). I always assumed it was based on what we search, browsing history etc., but as far as I know some of them do not fall in any of those categories.

Case in point - right now I'm seeing The Venetian Macao ad which seems totally random. I can't recall having made a search related to hotels/holiday packages.

does the staff have control over what type of ads gets displayed when someone visits the site?
It's possible to block general categories of ads or specific ones, but we can't decide or influence what gets shown.

The content of the thread might occasionally result in a keyword that gives an unexpected ad.

What could be the reason for being automatically logged out of PC whilst browsing through the forums? Happened twice today.

If you hadn't checked the "Remember Me" option, it might have been because of session timeout

or

Your browser cookies got cleared up

I keep going to the App Store for a William Hill advert. Is it possible to block that?

screw these ads; they are the worst thing ever. Its kicking me to the google play store of some random game that I will never play and its the worst thing...

Users who are viewing this thread