Any Improvements?

Go and see Varun's profile, see his conversation with me..

----------

And I am using Chrome.

Ah, I get what you mean now. I didn't post in people's profiles because its not very interesting; but the PM I have from someone with no avatar is just blank as well...

Safari I have here, so its pretty much the same rendering engine. How weird...

On profiles there is a question mark filler image because the layout requires an avatar - but they don't appear on posts.

I have a bunch of used avatars people can use, smell slightly of damp fish and shame...

Can we try to do something about people posting "We're not experts, let Ross decide" type posts in the DBC14 forum? I've seen a few of them, and its really annoying when they break up a really interesting conversation about game mechanics or even wider cricket mechanics and replace it with more dull, boring, vacuous release date speculation...

I mean, I'm guilty of white-noise posting (I do try to make it funny though) but when someone comes into a genuinely interesting conversation and tells people to stop posting... it really annoys me because it was literally the ONLY decent game-related chat that I've seen in the DB forums for at least a week if not a lot more and some person would rather do the release date merry-go-round again in yet another thread...

Thanks @MattW - hopefully we can get back to something resembling an interesting conversation in that thread...

3 more weeks...

Haha these forums will become far worse once the game is released barmy. Infact you and the other mods probably wont get as much time to play it as you'll be working overtime on here!

^ So it's true what they say about you :D

I like to think all my messages to people are keepsakes. I imagine a few people have them printed out on their walls with all the "favorite bits" highlighted in their own blood.

I have a pm from you...Its carved all around my bedroom wall with my cats blood and at the end there is a cake used as a full stop (Dont ask how I keep the cakes there).

Dont know if this has been mentioned before, but 'maybe' we should officialy change the name of the 'Thanks' button to 'Like'.

Because lets admit it, we all use it facebook style

Users who are viewing this thread