Any Improvements?

What Matt said, "double-click" the little icon is your friend. I use this all the time...

@MattW is this fine?
Would rather you didn't - I don't want people searching for a PlanetCricket app and thinking we've done that.

It looks like it's just a web wrapper app - just bookmark the site in your phone's browser - most mobile OS versions let you put that on your home screen just like any other app.

I don't use an Android, i am a BlackBerry user. I just saw a lot of people requesting for one, so i just thought i could share this simple one, if its not needed, you can remove it @MattW :)

Is it possible to add a search feature where you can search for an exact phrase or wording? For example, I might want to find out information on riced bananas. At the minute it searches for the two seperate keywords, riced & bananas. Would it be possible or worth it to implement a feature where it searches for the exact phrase, so putting "riced bananas" with the quotation marks would only search for the words I entered together, in a row.

Quick question; The NZ theme used to have this cool little thing when you "thanked" someone it said "Chinamanspin said cheers bro for this post" and other Kiwi-isms. But that's gone?

Also, can we change "Thanks" to "Tug"

Because; Funny.

Quick question; The NZ theme used to have this cool little thing when you "thanked" someone it said "Chinamanspin said cheers bro for this post" and other Kiwi-isms. But that's gone?
That would be sweet eh cuz.

You'll have to go elsewhere for a 'Tug' system though.

There's always a compromise with you, W.

Hi saw the new layout of home page the quciklinks to general cric stuff is nice but IMo the page looks a bit cluttered, esp fantasy and vbookie sections as they already have quicklinks on nav bar and people into it, wont mind digging much compared to people into general cric discussion or stuff.

Last edited:
Is there any chance of getting PM box no increased, finding it difficult to manage as of now.
It should be 250 for normal users, which I think is enough. There's a "Download all Private Messages as:" option down the bottom of the page, do that for both the inbox and the sent box and then clear them.

yes normally my pm was well within 250,but joining this league in dbc has made my pms unmanageable i have hit 250 in a matter of two weeks, i can download it, but i like the convenience of having them on PC for referring.

Users who are viewing this thread