Any Improvements?

^Im able to access the page on chrome

But get malware warning if i try to go to inpremierleague.com

Edit:
not able to access page 2 of the thread, guess thats the page were content is linked to that impremierleague.com

Last edited:
not able to access page 2 of the thread, guess thats the page were content is linked to that impremierleague.com
That's the issue - one of the images used in a post on the second page of that thread was hotlinked off that 'inpremierleague.com' website.

Obviously it's a bit pointless to mention now given that's a three year old thread, but if you're including an image you got from a website, save the image to your PC, then upload it on an image hosting site (I use and recommend imgur.com) - it also helps avoid broken links or images being replaced to ones that you didn't expect.

The mobile style works just fine, even the thanks button, on the web browser on the 3DS.
We're not planning a change in forum software in the foreseeable future.
I tried tweaking some settings and everything was working fine!Thanks Matt.

How about a Show Your work thread for different kinds of downloads?
E.G When you click Overlays at the top of the C07 Downloads forum there is a separate Show your Work Thread for it.

That's the issue - one of the images used in a post on the second page of that thread was hotlinked off that 'inpremierleague.com' website.

Obviously it's a bit pointless to mention now given that's a three year old thread, but if you're including an image you got from a website, save the image to your PC, then upload it on an image hosting site (I use and recommend imgur.com) - it also helps avoid broken links or images being replaced to ones that you didn't expect.
Do you think PlanetCricket Attachments work fine?
I upload an image as an attachment, open the image, copy the link and paste it.
It occasionaly glitches though

Do you think PlanetCricket Attachments work fine?
I upload an image as an attachment, open the image, copy the link and paste it.
It occasionaly glitches though
According to my knowledge, that occurs when you try to link attachments from your private messages(inbox). It works fine otherwise.

----------

Or else you've tried viewing them as a guest, only members of the site can see those attachments.

Will we start making more sub forums on the DBC forum page? Like we have 2 leagues so maybe we should make a sub forum for those and maybe it will grow and have 20 leagues?

So I've still got time to create my DBC14: Botswana Premier League series, featuring the Gaborone Gobblers and get it in the main section?... Yuuussssss

Is there a way to have a thread not tell me if it's got new posts? Like whatever the opposite of subscribe is. I don't want to see a sub-forum as bold (showing new posts in it) and go in it and discover it's some thread that I couldn't give two [redacted]'s about.

^ Second this. There are a couple of threads which I don't bother to go to and having the thread title bold makes me go to the last page just to un-bold it.

Isn't the new posts applicable to the entire PC forum or could it be applied on a filter too, say subscribed threads for example?

There's a few options available -

Double clicking the icon to the side of a forum/thread marks it as read (note - if you're a moderator, don't double click thread icons)

The 'Forum Tools' menu allows you to mark a forum as read - so just read the threads you're interested in and move on.

The very bottom option here allows you to ignore forums in the get new posts function.

And finally, the feature that's certainly always been there and I'm shocked you've missed, ignoring threads. In the 'Thread Tools' menu while viewing the thread you don't like, select the 'ignore thread' option and it will disappear. Visit your User CP and the 'ignored threads' option on the side to view your ignored threads and remove ones you don't want to keep ignoring - or to view the thread that you're ignoring (as it won't show up in forum listings).

Users who are viewing this thread