Any Improvements?

Try clicking on the permalink, another window will appear and you might be able to thank the post there.
The thank button doesn't appear when I press the permalink, which doesn't change anything apart from the URL, and there isn't an option to thank it when I press the number:
attachment.php

I don't know about safari but when I see PC through my mobile, it appears fine. My browser is chrome though. You might have to change your browser.

There is an issue with that thanks display on lower resolutions, so that's something I will try to fix. If only you'd mentioned it before DBC released here...

Being unable to "thank" an @ethybubs post is like being unable to eat sweet delicious cake...

Better servers; for the increased demand that DBC14 has apparently created.

If you're worried about some downtime that just occurred, our daily backups are scheduled for around this time of day (the database backup takes the site down for a minute or two to avoid corruption), because it's statistically the least busy part of the day for the site. We have charts to prove it!

I think for the most part it's been good.

The one who has the power to control global warming.

By that logic, you would spend all your life taking care of the chairs on which the selectors sit. :p

@SWITCHHIT: Global Moderator is a moderator who has been some special authorities by the admins. It is quite similar to what staff members are with similar authority/powers.

We used to have 3 levels of staff:
Admin
Global moderators
Staff

Now all the staff are global moderators and can moderate any forum.

Users who are viewing this thread