Any Improvements?

A good improvement (in my opinion) would be to control the number of new threads in the DBC14 forum. Having to read 30 different ones, most going over the same things, to check if stuff has already been covered, or looking for news, is too excessive and painstaking at the moment.

Last edited:
Misleading? It's Lord Dalglish of Merseyside, King of Liverpool.

As someone with 0% knowledge about premier leagues and/or football, I've no idea what that means

Misleading? It's Lord Dalglish of Merseyside, King of Liverpool.

I think that you'll find that Kenny Dalglish is Scottish; and therefore will be King of Scotland post-independence.

e: editing in to prevent double posting. You guys patched up for this heartbleed ssl vulnerability? I know that money isn't changing hands here; but it'd be nice to be able to post without the risk of my account being hacked to post kitchen spam, or something...

Last edited:
as we can embed youtube videos, and there are a lot of DBC videos expected maybe we could add youtube id as we have psn, xbox live, steam etc.

Then what made you think it was misleading?

I just knew it was related to football and never took you as someone who had an interest in cricket.

Haha, I definitely have interest in cricket. I still fire up my cricket 07 when I'm bored. :p
I'm not a hardcore gamer, and don't own a console, and my laptop won't run DBC I think.
That said, I have a greater interest in football than cricket these days.

Users who are viewing this thread