Any Improvements?

I just knew it was related to football and never took you as someone who had an interest in cricket.

There's a rumor he joined Planetcricket just to take over the website and indeed has no interest in cricket..

For some reason the capital letters are not working here. I can see the capitals when I am typing it in the box, but when I post the comment it goes lower case.

Edit - fixed, seems like I needed to type more letters/words to do so.

I request planet cricket officers to increase the site's advertisement. Facebook does a lot of ad and I think it is major cause of it popularity. I recommend to do advertise on other sites which are related with cricket. I hope it will definately do some magic.

----------

I request planet cricket officers to increase the site's advertisement. Facebook does a lot of ad and I think it is major cause of it popularity. I recommend to advertise on other sites which are related with cricket. I hope it will definately do some magic.

I request planet cricket officers to increase the site's advertisement. Facebook does a lot of ad and I think it is major cause of it popularity. I recommend to do advertise on other sites which are related with cricket. I hope it will definately do some magic.

----------

I request planet cricket officers to increase the site's advertisement. Facebook does a lot of ad and I think it is major cause of it popularity. I recommend to advertise on other sites which are related with cricket. I hope it will definately do some magic.

Actually I don't think it will work since you have to pay for them, and the admins are already taking so much cost on their heads so that we can enjoy this site for free. :)

Last edited:
Advertising internet forums is a bad thing; because it you gain the demographic of people that click adverts and they are, lets be honest, very dumb. I don't want the type of people who would click on "SWAT THE FLY AND WIN AN IPAD!!!" ads here.

I disagree. You don't need to have a stupid advert, there may be someone checking scores on cricinfo, for example, dying to discuss the game somewhere, but hasn't heard of PC. A smartly placed visual/text there would hit the nail on it's head.
I'm not advocating that we should or shouldn't, just pointing out, a well run campaign can actually be quite the opposite of what you're saying.

Users who are viewing this thread