Any Improvements?

Just going to quote myself to confirm this - every other VB board that I've used has needed to patch and force password changes; so I'm guessing that here is the same. Its something that needs patched if its affected; even though no money is involved.
We had a non-vulnerable version of OpenSSL on our server, and while we've patched regardless - it's my understanding that it isn't necessary to force a password reset.

So the credit card details that I have stored in my @blockerdave's private messages are secure?

Biggs, you are encouraged to continue sending your credit card details through PM.

I sent them to @barmyarmy because he told me there was a secret game mode in Ashes 2013 to unlock, by using my CCV number?

We had a non-vulnerable version of OpenSSL on our server, and while we've patched regardless - it's my understanding that it isn't necessary to force a password reset.

Cool; I just figured that I'd check 100%, since its something that I imagine will be used against forums that have less competent admin teams.

I'd dig a Sussex theme.

Also this talk of the IPL is very off topic on a forum called Planet Cricket, to be honest...

probably put up the theme template so those who want the team based theme can make it and send it to admins who can add it if its good.

Users who are viewing this thread