Any Improvements?

Whenever i click on any thread's last button it just takes me to middle of the forum.Say 147 pages thread i am directed to 28,29 etc. pages which are very old and already read by me.Fix it ASAP

Can the "search this thread" sort of thing be implemented on the forum if possible? Works fine on some forums I've gone through, should be useful in here as well. Thanks.

Can the "search this thread" sort of thing be implemented on the forum if possible? Works fine on some forums I've gone through, should be useful in here as well. Thanks.

It exists on here right below the 'last page' option at the top of a page in a thread.

Which all are the forums which have post counts disabled?
I see a lot of one word posts in the graphics forum.

I'm fairly sure most if not all forums have post count on, it's not something we're concerned about like we were when it was shown in posts.

Can we do something about the excessive amount of threads in the DBC Forum? Maybe make an elite groups of users who can moderate if you guys get tired. People like Biggs,Snowy,Ethybubs, me, NoLeName etc.

New threads are moderated in advance. If you see a new thread, it has been approved by a moderator.

Users who are viewing this thread