Any Improvements?

Everyday 10-15 times I face this :facepalm

33pfy9z.png

24e9s9v.png

You only see Cloudflare errors at times when otherwise you'd have been unable to access the site and just get a plain timeout or just sitting there loading forever.

The improvements to the site performance it makes are invisible in normal usage, but are significant when combined across all users.

When I log in, a message comes up telling me "Could not find phrase 'invalid_redirect_url_x'." When I refresh the page, I am now logged in, but I'm wondering why it comes up is all.

Still persists. Only comes up when I log in through the leagues section.

Just been through last few pages and sorry, but is this now a general discussion thread? :noway

Can you give me the exact link which causes this error? I wasn't able to reproduce it myself.
What theme are you using?

It's the normal login link, pretty sure: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/login.php?do=login
And it's the normal PC theme as well.

8HI0s.jpg

I can just refresh it and it'll take me to the index and I'll already be logged in. I don't experience any real problem with it. Just that it never normally occurs.

We see A,B,C and 7 others have said thanks for this.It would really have been easy if we just place our cursor on 7 others and can know who elso thanked this instead of clicking and opening new windows etc. Just to know it.It would really be a good thing.Or just give a dropdown icon near 7 others and if we click it,it shows the list.That would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread