Any Improvements?

just helping :D
ever since the game released every time i login the DBC forum looks changed, a good thing in it own way as it shows lots of activity and newcomers to PC.

Last edited:
I have seen that many members dont use the thanks button.
Every time they quote the post and type a thanks and this().

This not only happens with new members, but also with experienced members.

I f anyone hits thanks the thanks button for us, then its added to our reps.
But with replying thanks its of no use.

Please someone find a solution.

Please someone find a solution.
The solution is realising that people posting are people - occasionally people are going to want to express their thanks in ways other than hitting a button. In the download and graphics forums, it's enforced in a way that we want more than just 'thanks' as feedback, but in other sections I'm not about to start deleting posts because people are being nice.

The solution is realising that people posting are people - occasionally people are going to want to express their thanks in ways other than hitting a button. In the download and graphics forums, it's enforced in a way that we want more than just 'thanks' as feedback, but in other sections I'm not about to start deleting posts because people are being nice.

But you're happy to delete a post because it's "too graphic" and because people "didn't need to have such and in-depth analysis of my sexual encounters"?

Users who are viewing this thread