Any Improvements?

Something wrong with subscribed threads? They're not being marked as read when I click on them.

It would be great if BB codes or tags like
Code:
 and 'mention' worked in 'social groups'. While drafts thing in leagues, threads gets lot of repeated posts and all. Sometimes, league manager necessarily need to post more and more posts just close to each other but that causing to produce unwanted post quantity. See if any way is possible.

EDIT: Post editing log should be displayed whenever its done.:eek: Guess someone will advice me to keep the ongoing stuff.:p

Last edited:
I feel that the 'Associate Cricketer' is like the worst title to have. Most of my fellow Associates have very little to no grammar or quality in their posts. Time for me spam out of here!

I feel that the 'Associate Cricketer' is like the worst title to have. Most of my fellow Associates have very little to no grammar or quality in their posts. Time for me spam out of here!

you've actually got the "associate cricketer" title for life.

sorry bud :(

Yeah, if someone's double posting, it will trigger the 'new post' thing, but still be the same old post.

Screw around, I'm sure the mods will give you a new(albeit stupid) user title.

Users who are viewing this thread