Any Improvements?

Since there is no moderators in ashes09 forums lots of plagiarism,bumping of thread,mentions system etc... Is still there so why not we have moderators there too

I try to stay out of plagiarism related things since I don't own any PC cricket games and know nothing about it; but if its related to posting quality then just hit the report button and if its actionable; then it will be acted on!

Since there is no moderators in ashes09 forums lots of plagiarism,bumping of thread,mentions system etc

Place has gone downhill since that Biggs guy left...

But seriously, just report the posts. The mods are pretty on-to-it with people copying shit. Hit up @Simon directly if your work is involved/stolen by someone else. He's PlanetCricket's CSI team.

Place has gone downhill since that Biggs guy left...

But seriously, just report the posts. The mods are pretty on-to-it with people copying shit. Hit up @Simon directly if your work is involved/stolen by someone else. He's PlanetCricket's CSI team.

I heard he only responds after you spam his vm...

I am getting this annoying advertisement about women lingerie from Zivame-Buy Lingerie, Bra, Brief, Panty Online at India's Best Store. I cannot post the screengrab of it since I am at work. It has been there for over a week now. Surprisingly, 9 out of 10 times, I get that very advertisement. I wonder how is that even related to my surfing history at work or at home. Lingerie, seriously?

The Sussex trend haven't reached here yet. We are still here the same ol' masculine men.

I dunno what the "Sussex trend" is; not been there since a trip to hove last year!

I dunno what the "Sussex trend" is

Last heard, it went viral in Scotland. Probably the reason why @barmyarmy has not replied yet. May be he is busy picking the best pair for him on a similar site. :p And as I post, I have an ad right above the Cricinfo scores in my browser. No points for guessing what ad it is.

Users who are viewing this thread