Any Improvements?

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If it helps I have ads for railcards and travel insurance. It must be summer...

I walk my way to the office and we do not get summer holidays in NGOs. In fact, we work more during summer and monsoon.

grkrama

National Board President
i have got a work and study in NZ and sony xperia, i think its random or google adsense going gaga

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Just got a few ideas:- How about about having weekly "guess the cricketer" and "guess the footballer" competitions with the reward being vCash? Every 6 months we could have a final evaluation with the winner being given some more vCash :p and a title. And regarding the usage of vCash, we can use it for entering online competitions in various games like FIFA and DBC with a deposit of a fixed amount being compulsory for entering the competitions. And a custom title for the best better every month(or week, or whatever) would not hurt, too :p

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just got a few ideas:- How about about having weekly "guess the cricketer" and "guess the footballer" competitions with the reward being vCash? Every 6 months we could have a final evaluation with the winner being given some more vCash :p and a title. And regarding the usage of vCash, we can use it for entering online competitions in various games like FIFA and DBC with a deposit of a fixed amount being compulsory for entering the competitions. And a custom title for the best better every month(or week, or whatever) would not hurt, too :p
guess the cricketer & guess the footballer is not created by staff of planetcricket & its a very easy competition. your idea is not good.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
I understand that it is not conducted by PC staffies or admins, but how long would it take to do that? I am sure our staffies and admins are knowledgeable enough to give us tricky questions.

Users who are viewing this thread