Any Improvements?

That trophy is for making a post that gets merged or something I think? Or maybe editing a post... I forget what I did to get it.

These trophy points are getting more and more bizarre, I feel like I'm only a few days away from a 'made a rhino cry' trophy or something.

...we can only hope.

....whomever made that edit, bravo. Bravo indeed.

Actually where can i check my Vcash? I can see the total Vcash but PC used to deposit some Vcash everyday which i would transfer to the bank, where do i check that?

Also, this looks like a retro version, i prefer the simpler older version actually.

53227034.jpg

When I open my Adidas Real League, I get this.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Now all of a sudden everyone have the same sig as me wtf :/

Now all of a sudden everyone have the same sig as me wtf :/

You obviously haven't been paying much attention to PlanetCricket Umair. You are famous on this forum now and everyone is using your signature as a sign of respect towards you. Please show us the way to glory almighty Umair. #almightyumair

Users who are viewing this thread