Any Improvements?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Font seems to be different but wait, it's not the only website to feature a slight different font on Chrome. I just went through Facebook and I see a quite similar change over there too. I guess it's just the browser nothing to do with a particular website. A screenshot to prove the same :
.Untitled.png Untitled2.png

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Nothing on my end. FF here, so it probably is browser related.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
That screenshot doesn't look to me like a different font - so perhaps it's simply the change in the latest version of Chrome to a slightly different form of font rendering. That said, that was released a few weeks back, so it'd be odd for it to suddenly be a problem today.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah something's a bit different since Chrome got updated. For a couple of days after the update every site I went on was enlarged, as though it was zoomed in to 125%. Then yesterday morning when I logged in it suddenly went back to normal - though the font looks a bit different.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You guys just suffered that much? whenever I open Chrome, my computer freezes and if sometimes it hopefully doesn't, some videos and pages won't open and half of the pages would be covered by empty ads!

[HASHTAG]#BlameChrome[/HASHTAG]

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Check your computer for Malware. It's not a chrome problem.

Thanks. There was an unexpected virus in my computer which forced some random useless extensions for chrome. Everything's the way it was now.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I Request to Administrators, Please move Other Leagues thread to Cricket Leagues thread as a Sub thread... Other Leagues thread not get much views, May be lots of members not get time to surf one main thread to other one... If you place Other league thread to Cricket league as sub thread like battirck league etc. Than definitely will help the Other Leagues section... Please think about it...

Varun

ICC Board Member
I acknowledge that the Other Leagues section could use better activity. However whether moving it to the Cricket Leagues forum will be a step in the right direction is something we need to discuss. I'm leaning yes for now.

Users who are viewing this thread