Any Improvements?

Starting at $100. That's probably an hourly rate, you're not making Fantasy Cricket in an hour.
I've asked a rate for this for MyBB. Hourly rate was $15 and total was $90 for the whole.

We would do it for that but I don't believe it could be done properly for as little as $90. By all means send Matt the details...

We would do it for that but I don't believe it could be done properly for as little as $90. By all means send Matt the details...
Sir, I know making themes but not at all coding an addon. I know brivium, NFL junkies who can do this. World A Team may do too
The website for that is MyBB- Plugins.com

I know brivium, NFL junkies who can do this. World A Team may do too
And to continue going in circles:
we got some quotes around the time we made the original move, it was not in our budget,

When we talked to people who knew how to develop addons for XenForo and discussed the scale of what is required - we got quotes that were significantly higher and outside our budget.

Hey Matt, I was wondering if you could add Arcade addon. We can have some of our time being spent in playing fun games with our vCash.

Hey Matt, I was wondering if you could add Arcade addon. We can have some of our time being spent in playing fun games with our vCash.
Sounds great. I know there's one for xen foro

It doesn't have anything to do with vCash, but I've added an arcade addon. Looking to add more games to it, but the sites that have them have limits on the amount you can download per day.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/arcade/

It doesn't have anything to do with vCash, but I've added an arcade addon. Looking to add more games to it, but the sites that have them have limits on the amount you can download per day.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/arcade/
I was an admin of one of the cricketing sites and our site was using XenForo forums software. I had set up the addon in such a way that the members who want to play games in arcade have to pay some Credits(virtual cash of our site). By the way thanks for arcade.

I was an admin of one of the cricketing sites and our site was using XenForo forums software. I had set up the addon in such a way that the members who want to play games in arcade have to pay some Credits(virtual cash of our site). By the way thanks for arcade.
I remember that site. :D

2905199, member: 149648"]I remember that site. :D[/QUOTE]
You should. You too were an admin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread