Any Improvements?

Quoting the same thing twice was too mainstream for network of 1857.

It doesn't have anything to do with vCash, but I've added an arcade addon. Looking to add more games to it, but the sites that have them have limits on the amount you can download per day.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/arcade/
If you could ask members to pay v cash for playing that, I think the value of V cash would increase... Seriously saying, those games are addictive !!! :)

I don't see a need to tie it in to vcash.
Please remove the system of titles. A person gets tittle of Champion he wins a contest.

Because you haven't got one?

It's motivation for people to go play those games - I see no reason to remove it.
But it looks too much under one 's name. My P C ain't working so I didn't play one.

i'd be inclined to agree with removing them tbh; it makes things look a little cluttered. Its not horrible and there would be much worse ways of doing the same thing though so its something that I'll get used too provided we don't end up with one guy having all of the top scores...

Of course as soon as I smash Matt's Tetris record; I'll change my mind on that ;)

Where's the best place to discuss the arcade games because I wanna know how barmy scored 958 in the chopper game!?

Where's the best place to discuss the arcade games because I wanna know how barmy scored 958 in the chopper game!?
As a staff you might have an idea of where to do it. Yeah,many of us have same sort of questions within us. But according to me it should be done in General discussion forums. But to be clarified by Matt.

Matt, is it possible to make arcade compitable for mobile phone too?

Users who are viewing this thread